Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today =)


 Woo I'm back people. I am very refreshed. A lot to get done. I just finished having a very interesting convo with Christian and Selly lol. Selly and me were discussing a date for the monthly meetings, and this one will regard something that is bothering a few students at HarlemLive. I really need to address this because I know there will be a major conflict between some students. The new blog is awesome!!! Well mainly because it is blue and everything seems more orderly. I also love how the student of the month is placed on the new layout. =). Rich isn't gonna be here for awhile. That is gonna be different. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday guys. My neck feels all tingly because my friend says it reminds her of caterpillars from the Philippines. Eeck. I'm so cold. That's why I'm always sleepy. Im anemic ugghh. Anyway bye =).

-Tammy Ram is over and out.