Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Episode 3 of Harlem Heights

Although, I didn't watch it, I checked out the recap on BET.com and it looks like it's flirt season for half of the cast. Christian, the lifestyle editor for Dime Magazine asked Ashlie, the inspiring actress on a date at her party. Pierre, the new comer to Harlem took Brooke out on a date. Brooke, who the narrator Bridget made sure to mention that Brooke and Ashlie are now frenemies.

The rest of the episode was about gossip and mayhem. Ashlie confronted Christian and found out that he is single. Brianna and Brooke bashed Ashlie's party, calling it "lame." I'm sure the episode was full of unneccessary voiceovers and blatant dialouge. However, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and then judge it.

Did I mention, I spoke to Jason's mother and she's going to arrange a meeting for us. I must go.