Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yay ^_^


Hello HarlemLive. Wasn't that snow storm we had yesterday wonderful? It wasn't even that big, but hey, free day. We won't have anymore breaks until April. I also started exercising, and my sides hurt, oh well no pain, no gain right? And my spiky hair is growing back ^_^. That's what vitamins do to you. I'm also student of the month. Gotta keep that title. I'm not getting that "curse" again. School is getting a little less stressful for me, and plus I might have an even SHORTER schedule. I already have a 3-7, but I might have a 3-6. I'm bubbling with excitement. My nickname is also spreading around HarlemLive. I hope you guys will call me that. My friend gave me that nickname, plus its really cool, just like me lol. You guys will also see me with glasses probably tomorrow. I finally get to see, and not be blind. It is just too bad I have to leave HarlemLive early. I wanted to get more done. I wanted to set up a story and get some of my memoir done at least. Oh well there's always tomorrow. Well Im out.
-Tammy Ram is over and out ^_^