Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ello =p


I have glasses as you can see, and I can see now ^_^. Well today I'm supposed to go on a POS about in vitro fertilization. I got here really early Like at 2:00. This 3-6 is wonderful. I LOVE IT. I'm working to get student of the month again. Im going on two stories next week. They need to put my picture up on the site like ASAP. I really want to post blogs to the site. There are some good one and I really want to put some of them up. I don't want to get confused like I did before about who's blogs I put up. I am also working on my memoir. It's turning up really good. I gotta finish by tuesday, I think it is gonna be really good. I also am waiting for responses from these colleges. I  already got into two, but I need to see my other choices. I am having a reaction to something, because my eyes and nose will not stop watering. I can't wait until sunday. It's supposedly going to be in the sixties. Woo. I can't wait. Anyway, Im going to get started on my memoir, so
-Tammy Ram is over and out.