Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yay =D

Omg the back of my neck is burning. On the brighter side I got into Johnson and Wales. Yay. They are giving me 9000 each year, so that is 36,000 for all four years of college. I was so happy. On friday, we went on a story about a building collapse. It was fun. I saw Inez dickens on the scene. I am not coming tomorrow because I have a big project due, and I need more time to do it. Im going on a story saturday, and I was supposed to go on one tomorrow, but like I said I might not make it. Idk. I'm gonna just go one the story early, then leave right after. I have to post Charisma's poem, so I can get back Up with the story posting. Yay. Katherine is supposed to be coming in today for memoir, but Mine isn't finished. It is really coming along great, but I still have like half a page to write. I better get that done. Anyway, let me get back to work.
-Tammy Ram is over & out.