Friday, March 27, 2009

Halfday



***I'm finished with three things already.. their just hanging there waiting to be posted. I didn't go to school today and i didn't really see a reason to go. Being rejected from 4 out of the 6 colleges that i applied to all in one week really kept me down. I get rejections all the time doing POS's and I've learned how to deal with it by moving on but those people don't mean a thing to me and these colleges mean so much. I kinda feel like since i'm not getting any acceptances then what's the point in working so hard in school. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if i don't get into a college and i don't even know what there is to do besides work. The path or direction that i'm going down is one that i'm greatful for but one I dont neccessarily like. I'll have to do something about it fast because life is what u make of it. I guess i should be a little patient since i haven't heard from the other two schools.
***This weekend I'm going to my art class, since i haven't been there for a while, and i'll have a chance to relax and think about everything while i'm working on something new.

"If you don't like something, change it.
If you can't change it, change your attitude.

Dont complain." Maya Angelou

x3_Kendra