Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In the Words

Hey People What's up. Im finished my first story, and I am working a new story about Attacks on the LGBT community. I feel that this is a subject that people need to deal with and stop pushing it to the side. Rich up the mood the rule is to do chores 30min before you leave posted everywhere in the facility. Pulls my computer out of my hands and i feel that the people that where giving him problems would be the people he should have spoken to. I was in no why disrespecting him, and i deserve to be treated with a bit more respect. I have always given him respect. If he had asked me to do something i would have done it. I didn't say no to him. and now I'm leaving because my day has been turned in a negative direction. He asked me to write a blog and I'm doing what he asked.