Thursday, March 5, 2009

In vitro Fertilization



The POS was really cool. Me and Kendra did a pretty good job. I stuttered a little, and that is only because I had a little trouble reading the question, and that was for one person. I think I did OK. The POS was about In vitro Fertilization, and people had the same basic response. They all pretty much said it's not natural and let god do his work. I enjoyed the POS because I can honestly say I am confident enough to go up to people, and get the story now. I also enjoyed it because almost every person we spoke to, wanted to do the interview. I guess it was because it was still light outside, it was a little bit warmer, and me and Kendra spoke with a little more confidence. More people were knowledgeable about the topic then I expected. Anyway, I loved going outside again, and getting peoples' opinions and hearing them. Looking back from the summer until now, I am much more confident, and I would've never believed I could go up to a total stranger and have a conversation with them. Thanks HarlemLive =). I have a whole bunch I want to say about how HarlemLive changed me for the better, but I'm not going to do it now. 
-Tammy Ram is over and out