Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Diet!!!!!!


Today i am kinda of disappointed at myself because i been cheating on my diet by putting dressing on my salad. I am although happy because i went from 155 to 153 an i admit that don't know how i lost those two pounds and then with my diet i went from 153 to 148 in a little amount of time. Its been hard to follow this diet because i had to eat and drink my two favorite things in my life..Soda..and Candies.. I actually feel proud of myself because now i am eating more vegetables and i am feeling better than what i fell when i use to eat candies and soda. I am also not eating rice, plantains, white bread, ketchup, and all those things i love including ice cream. I hope to lose 15 pound by June and i know i can do ti because it is hard but if you don't think about it is easier to do it. It has also been harder because people keep telling me that i don't need this diet that am fine like i am and its harder when you know that you are not fat and that anyday you can eat whaever you want without feeling guilty because you going to be 200 pounds. Now i feel bad for those people who are 200 pounds and stuff because imagine its hard for me to lose 15 stupid pounds. I wonder how much harder is for them to loose 50+ pound, not because they want but because of their health.