Monday, March 23, 2009

Dentist!!!

OMG today i went to the dentist to do a root canal it it was the worst. First i got there at 9:00 am but the doctor came at 10:30am. Afterward i have to wait half and hour. After that they sat me down a room with a bunch of weird machines and needles. I was so scared because i hate needles so much. Then the doctor came and put the anesthesia on and i hate it because i hate the numb feeling you get. The root canal itself don't hurt but it is torture because you see verything that ig ogin on like when they put the needles in and stuff but you dont feel nothing. I lasted in that room for two hours(no joke!) then they put me some stupid stuff that tasted like pure clorox and it felt like it was burning but i got over it because i am a women!!.. now its been like 4 hours since that happen and i took my pills so its not hurting, i hope it dont hurt later on. I am so happy i finally got that overwith because i did not want my teeth to get worst.bye bye