Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aquarium - 041608


Aquarium-
I had fun at the aquarium. The only bad thing was the rain. I bought a Blue Nemo/clown fish and named it Isiah {my BF name & favorite color}. It was really crowded and a lot of kids were there but we still made the best of it.  Two things I really liked was Oscar the sea lion or otter that was flirting with everyone and Selly providing us with the expensive food at the aquarium food place.

041508-
I forgot that i was supposed to go to a meeting for virtual enterprise and i made the coordinator upset. I arrived at the place i was suppose to be but i didn't go inside because i was extremely late. I came to HL but it was close and the super was here and he seems cool. I learned that I'm losing memory & throwing important things at the back of my mind. 

041608
I woke up with a phone call saying i was suppose to be somewhere that i forgot about. It was an interview to some company for Virtual Enterprise. I forgot again. I came to HL started working on a story. Tomorrow I'm going with Chae to a restaurant which is owned by a West African native football player. I'm Hoping he serves us food. Can't wait for that story. I ate before i came to HL but everyone kept saying they were hungry and i said i was too but really wasn't. When brad offered to buy me something from the store i said no thanks but he still bought me something a slice of cake... That was really nice and not only as the thought nice but it had chocolate in it... I gave half to nagging Anabel, but didn't mind since i wasn't really hungry.


Kendra

"I never met a chocolate I didn't like."