Thursday, April 30, 2009

ughh...


School was boring as usual only a lot more days till it's over and i ate a sandwich before i came here but I'm kinda still hungry ...Right now i am working on a story about the yankee stadium...there hasn't been many people going for the big priced seats and you can clearly see it also. Jason is being a really good teacher in helping me write my stories more creatively since i have a problem writing for an intrigued reader and making things stand out. I think he's teaching me a really organized way to finish a story. 
I'm giving people their chores today which i haven't done in a really long time...but some people are being lazy.
3 people went out on a story and went to revisit a restaurant owned by a football player whom I've met. I would have tagged along but he was going to be there today. Now that i think about it, i need to go out to eat there myself
tomorrow i am going to my old school and pick up some papers from them to finally get into school in the fall