Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Smh


Something happened to my step dad yesterday that I don't really want to get into. After I worked on my story for like 2 hours and was almost done with it, all the work got deleted. The server on my computer got messed up so that's what happened. I am going to make the deposit for the college friday, and thats the 1st. I really am sleepy. I went to bed at like 1:00/1:30 and I was fine this morning, but as the day progressed, I got tireder. I have senioritis, and bad. I just want to stay home, sleep, and be outside. Oh and be at Harlemlive too, just not school. Its bugging me. 7 more weeks, almost 6 more weeks, then, Im a high school graduate!! I have so many thoughts going through my head like ugh! Also that flu is crazy. My friends mom has it, and they won't let her go to the hospital to see her. Idk why the heat had to leave, I was getting used to it, plus I know Im getting extra sick. Smh. I love the heat. better than the cold. I went to sleep hot, then woke up sold. how crazy is that?? My kinda weather is 75 until around 95. Anything less or above I'm not fond of. If I don't have to wear a jacket, then Im all good... That's why Im going to miami! And the beach is amazing. I miss it.