Friday, April 24, 2009

Roar


Hello everyone. Today is a sleepy day. I'm leaving at early today to enjoy the weather and hopefully me and Kip will be about to go one the POS today. R.I.P Aleah. Her funeral was today........ I just finished a good book. Its called the Kite runner. Loved it. If you like sad books, you should get it. Its amazing. I really hate reading school books, but that was great. Also the other One I said. Both very good. I stayed up to 3:00 in the morning and woke up at 7. I haven't been getting a good amount of sleep lately. 6 or less hours of sleep. Not good at all. I can't keep doing this. In college, It'll be over for me lol. I only stay up mad late because I procrastinate, and I HAVE to stay up late to finish a load of things. I still cant get over that fact that it is going to be in the 80's tomorrow and Sunday. Almost 90. Wednesday is gonna break the whole cycle or nice weather. Ugh. I got all my quotes, now Its time to write my story. Oh and my memoir got posted. My cousins are also coming over. I'm gonna enjoy this weekend.
Yay. 
--Tammy ram is over & out.