Friday, April 3, 2009

OMFG!!!!!!


Of all days, why does it have to rain today. Ugh. This is some bull crap. I feel mad sick right now. I wanna go to sleep even though I'm not that tired. It's just that kinda day and I feel awful. I was supposed to go shopping but Idk now. This is blowing mine like OD. Ugh... I had a Charisma moment. Lol. I wanted to go shopping today because my metro card doesn't work on the weekends. I got a mean tummy ache and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. Ughhhhh. I wasn't gonna stay late anyway. I wanna see selli's hair. That's part of the reason I'm still here. I was gonna leave early anyway, but I'm gonna leave earlier than I planned. Let me not think about it, and maybe It won't be that bad. Imma type up my notes, then be out. Well later.
-Tammy Ram is over & out.