Saturday, April 25, 2009

Aleah's Funeral and POS

Went with Brad and a friend visiting from Florida to Aleah's funeral yesterday. There was a lot of traffic and we got to it towards the end. It was a small place. I didn't go right up to the casket, but was weird see'n Aleah lying there. I didn't see Izzy anywhere. When it was time to stand in line to view the body, we left.

Went home and chilled for a bit then off to HarlemLIVE where Dayday and Tamara stayed behind while Kendra, Kip, Sonny, Anna Problem and I went to Columbus Circle to get a couple stories. There was so many people out and since many were sitting around the fountain there, it was pretty easy finding interview subjects. Went well. I could tell Kip was real skeptical of me when we started out cuz i was my usual abrasive self, but then she saw I was try'n to make sure they were successful and she was a bit more relieved LOL

Matthew Sneh called today saying he needed a tape for an interview he was going on, I told him to check the page online where I have been recording all the info on the tapes we have (about a third the way done, but need to pick up the pace again (!!!!!!) and he was able to find the one he was looking for. Yippee! My efforts served a purpose LOL

Well great weekend. Very summery.



Was in Central Park today.