Friday, April 3, 2009

HL live on a Friday


This is my first friday here for the month and everyone is here. This is definetly a change for the season. Everyone is laughing, working and having fun just like we do at HL. I started working on my story about "Homosexual Youth". It's coming along good and I'm happy to be working on something that really is affecting my community and my peers. My Ray J story has been posted; I didn't even know it. 

I'm sitting here talking to Kendra about colleges. I want got to Toronto University for Journalism. I'm infactuated with Canada. I do not want to be in NYC, better yet America. I was supposed to leave with Charisma but I'm busy. I have lots of homework to do and projects. Too bad I can't be here on Wednesdays to work on a video with the groups. Goal of the year: organize my time better.

*Old photo from Dc.... reporter... this is wat i do....*