Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My weekend

This weekend was fun Friday i went out with my cousin and my best friend from like 3rd grade to now we went to a party on 111th and farmers. It was funny because when we was on the bus going to the party it was like 30 boys trying to get on the bus without paying. The bus diver was not having it but the boys got on anyway it was so funny. The party started at 8 and it was $10 before 10 by the time we got on the bus it was 9 27 then wit the boys being dumb it took like 10 mins. Then this lady with a Wheelchair got on the bus so that took another 10 mins and what was funny because she went 5 blocks like i know its mean to say but she could of rolled up there smh.So when we go to the party it was packed we made it there at 9 59. The party was sweaty it was od guys all sweaty and smelly so i left and chilled with my bother and his friends it crazy because they are stupid.


Saturday was to hot to stay inside so me and a hundred other people went to the vile and party until about 1 or 2am i didn't get to the Bronx until 430am. My homie got a ticket for having a nutcracker in the park and being underage. Sunday was suppose to be my rest day but i had to go to queens so that kind of suck. Overall my weekend was fun and exciting