Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crazy Thing... Richard's back

Yesterday was a very productive day, but when I got home, I learned a lot. You know the cliche "You learn something new everyday" and I defintely did. My bestfriend told me some NEWS.... I was so surprised. It was hard to take it in. On top of that, my mother cut her dreads and now she looks EXACTLY like me; she has the same cut as me.

However, today picked up. I presented my Genetic Mututaion project today in Living Enviornment and I did a great job. I know I've been talking about it forever and I'm so glad to have gotten it over with. I also turned in my ELA project; that took a load off of me. Today we had a memoir class and we focused on mines. I have some work that I have to do on it. People thinks it;s better than I did.

Tomorrow is the job shadowing trip and I'm happy to not be in class. I hope it will to be there on time. That's the only problem. As I came to the office today, I saw Richard sitting at the table and I was happy to see him. Although, Richard is a pest; I like that he makes sure the students are being productive. I also think that Seli did a great job by ensuring that the students who were here when Rich was away were still producing content. I can defintely see growth within the program since 've been here. I feel like an alumni, even though I know I have lot to learn until then.

I was in charge of chore board today. I haven't done that in forever; I dont think ever, but I made sure everyone did what they had to. Even Stanley with his dishes; gosh, guys are so lazy, lol. I'm about to leave, but I'm in a great mood. I will have a great train ride. See ya people Friday.

P.S.- The Faith Evans book is coming along great, Tamarra...!