Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love em' & Hate em'






Today was an "interesting" day. We went to the aquarium today. I broguht my brother and sister with me. That was also "interesting". They were behaved the first part of the trip, but later in the day..*sigh*. I don't know how my mom does it. She does a lot already but to deal with them, It's amazing. The pics are in order lol. Me and my sister, me and my brother, then how I felt after being with both of them. I am so pissed off right now.... I went off on them, and now I feel bad about doing it. Ugh....Sometimes I just want to get away from everything. Don't get me started on all the other family problems I got going on. And other problems. Why does everything have to happen when Im supposed to be the most exited???Idk what to do...Maybe It was just a bad day, but I must have a lot of bad days then... I need someone to cheer me up & to talk to...
--Tammy Ram is over and out.