Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Inspector Charisma Gadget

INSPECTOR CHARISMA GADGET
{Inspector Gadget Theme Song}

Omg! I finally did my interview with the owner of the Queens Spy Shop.  As you can see the owner, the police mannequin, and I were all on our secretive ready to sneak around spy gear. I was so ready to snoop. Lol. We were the Black Inspector Gadgets. Lmao. I am hilarious. heheheheheh.

Anyway i had soooooo much fun. The owner had mad stuff for me to see/check out. Along with some videos for me to watch. It's so weird they have like the smallest cameras in the most non-obvious places. Do you know that there's an actually a camera that's the size and looks just like a real button. To me that is so cool but at the same time extremely creepy. Beware, people can be watching you from anywhere. SMH. He even had this thing where it looks like just a little screw in the wall but then in actuality the screw is a damn camera. It's crazy out there man.

It's amazing not only did I find out about the spy shop and some of it's amazing gadgets, but I also learned a lot about the owner even knowing him on a personal note before hand I had no idea he knew as much stuff as he did. He knows how to do a lot of things that we do here at HarlemLive, like reporting, video editing and all that. I was extremely amazing and cool. I never would of guessed. He has been recording and editing his own videos and things ever since he was like a teenager in high school. I love that about him the most that he has so much hidden talents that nobody would of ever known about.

Also when I was just about finished and I was wrapping up the interview one of his friends stopped by. Who would of ever known or had any clue that his friend just so happened to be old school hip hop/rap legend Eric B (you know Eric B. and Rakim) It was so cooled. 

Also reason why I was happy after I did the interview was because my mother got to experience first hand what I do and how I do my job as a reporter. On our way home she gave me madddd props. She was saying that even though I knew the owner of the spy shop before hand that I still kept it very professional or whatever. And how I had a lot of  good questions and that I was just good overall. I was so proud of myself. :-)   Don't hate. Lol.


This Is Charisma
And I Have Officially
Blogged Out!
:-)