Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Flu. ??!!

Teachers are   going  crazy about  this  flu that's  going  around  and the  thing is  there is  no  cure for  it, yet. One  of  my  teachers was  talking  about how  he  doesn't want  to  shake  people's  hands because that's  germs. I  think i am going to do that too. The  sharing  germs part is  the  one  that  scares e me t he  most. I  am so  worried  about  germs  and  stuff.  I  was  reading  about the swing flu and  over 100 people  are  suspect to  be death even  though  its  on Mexico  its kind  of  scary  because  out  of all the  states that  are  reported New  York is  the  one with the  most  people infected  with this  virus. THIS IS SCARING ! I AM NOT GOING TO TOUCH PPL TOO MUCH ! Today  was just boring but  i  guess  my  day was  ok ?