Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Hope I Was Gone And Not Forgotton


LOOK AT MY NEW DOGGY--CHASE-- I HAD HIM FOR 3 WEEKS NOW :-)

Hiiiiiii. Long Time No See. I Miss You Guys. I Haven't Been Here In Like 2 And A Half Weeks. Like OMG. Oh Yeah.... Yes My Other Dog Chewy Is The Same KInd Of Dog. :-)

Like I've been having like some ODee family problems or whatever back to back to back . And then just being busy with school work and stuff it's just been hard and some rough times. But I think Im okay now back to work.

I'm about to get back on my grind. First off I have to reschedule my Queens Spy Shop story for like the the third time. Urggggggggg. Shaking my freaking head. Urgggggg. My mom says she still going to take me to do the story so I'm extra hype :-) Now I just have to set up the date whith the owner. Yahhhhhoooooo!